Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And This Time With Felting...

The French Market tote from Knitty pre-felting.


The French Tote from Knitty post felting.



It's too weirdly hot here to write anymore. I don't know what's going on, but we've gone from chilly temperatures and brisk winds to mild, sunny days in the high sixties. Earlier this evening I called for our manservant to bring me a strawberry daiquiri to celebrate the onset of early spring. Until The Hubba reminded me we have no manservant. Or daiquiri mix. Or rum for that matter. So I'm drinking buckets of water instead and am probably not all that fun to be around.
Will post more soon, probably in a bathing suit if this weather keeps up. On an up note, I'll leave you with a funny question from Trivia Pursuit (The Ninties version) regarding screwy weather.
Who did more than one hundred Californians call to complain about the weird weather being reported all over the news? Al Nino.
It's be funnier if you had a strawberry daiquiri.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

That looks great! Suddenly I'm in the mood for a grape popsicle...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Little Fire said...

yup, yup. I'd say your comment is spot on. I shouldn't really complain though...he has got a job in upstate NY starting in March so I won't be leaving after graduation. think I'll check out the NY scene for awhile and see if I can get myself discovered. And it means you and Brooke and Ann can take tat imaginary roadtrip if you feel like it. I would love to have you all over for tea and knitting sometime.

your tote looks fan-tabulous!! loving the purple. seem to have got a real taste for it recently myself. hope all is well with you :)

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mama! Miss you!! Love your new bag! I just popped over to MoA Kal blog to leave comments and I can't, because I'm still stuck in old blogger land!! I'll fix it soon. I'm playing MAJOR catch-up right now- we spent last week in the hospital with Eli... arrgggg...took him to the ER and they admitted him right away...more procedures and tests and scopes and dilations, now we're getting ready for a CAT-scan (sp?)in the near future. You finished the book already?! WOW!! :) I'm slowing plugging away at the re-read. Talk to you soon :P

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny :)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home