Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Coming Attractions...

I've got good plans for this blog. Changes and updates. Like learning how to use a button (the blog kind, I'm quite- decently skilled at using buttons in real life) and creating some new sidebars. One blog I saw (more than a month ago and I've only been there once and promptly forgotten where it was) keeps a running tab of books she's read this year. I thought "hey great idea!" and then decided I might try that with books AND finished projects. Ingenious, yes?

So, until I get these changes done (hopefully in the next day or two if I can bring myself to set down these divine socks), if only to stay in tune with the world of the internets, here are a few projects of both the FO and UFO kind.

Finished for the Red Scarf Project and shipping out this morning (and tagged with little "good luck at school, by the way these scarves are made from wool, best not to chunk them in the dorm washing machine in hot water or they'll come out a third their real size and I'll hunt you down and- well, anyway, good luck!" cards:



Nearly finished first of a pair of lace socks.


This is the first pair I've done a design on the instep. Nifty, yes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh...an almost finishd pair of lace socks!! Good work there, captain- They're gawgeous!!

How's it coming on the M o A blog? I've started earmarking sections for discussion. Weeeee!!!!

Last but not least, how's the Yoda family? They're home now, right? Please give her my best and a big ol' hug :)

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks. I just love the color.

Hugs!!!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home