Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

BHC-Chicago

Anyone got any plans this weekend? Anything good going on? Movie maybe? Anything... anything fun?

What about us? You're so nice to ask! Well, you know, it should be a pretty low-key weekend. Just The Hubba and I, the Hajeks, and, oh, I dunno, Dave Matthews Band.

Probably figured that out on your own, didn't you? Who else would I be up for at this unseemly hour on a Saturday (that time is correct, folks)? Not anyone besides the the band.

And we're seeing them again with some of our favorite people, the Hajeks. Taking our (slightly blurry) Las Vegas connection to the Windy City (I will never get tired of those pictures by the way- NEVER).

We'll be seeing a White Sox game and, well, whatever else we get up to.

I think my new knitting project shows the level of my excitement. Did I choose a pair of knit 2-purl 2 socks for this plane project? No, I did not. Knitters, if you will turn to page 101 of your Interweave Knits Winter '04 you will find the Flower Hat and Lace Knee Highs. Yep. Those socks.

I'll report back with pictures. Hardly shocking, right?

I hope, however you're spending this fine July weekend, you have a marvelous time, and please, make the Best of What's Around.

Yes, we are back into Dave songs standing in for any real creative writing of my own.

But at least it's not Rocky Top, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home