Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Progress

Remember the M-D dishcloth I stopped blogging to finish?

Well here it is!



Not a whit of progress. I've been busy not knitting, verra, verra busy. I have, you see, gone and gotten myself a job. A busy job, a not-ideal job (re: not in a yarn store) and spending my entire work afternoon knitting is no longer an option. Sad state of affairs, isn't it?

I don't mean this. I'm actually really pleased to be out, amongst the humans, again. After spending all of May with no crucial reason to go out, I've realized some kind of work is necessary. Otherwise, the dogs might start answering.


(Can anyone guess what's behind Door Number One?)

So I'm out in the big, bad world of, er, people, and it's been great. But busy! And not conducive to whenever-I-please-knitting. Which is why I am, again, going to stop blogging, and go knit. And probably try to catch up on my Knitty Gritty. We're in the double digits of unwatched shows. This can't be good.

I promise not to bring myself back until I have an honest-to-goodness knitted item to show. Particularly this fairly quick dishcloth. Or the Really Beautiful thing I'm about two rows and blocking away from finishing. Something. I will not come back to blogging empty-pictured.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Fire said...

hello love,
so cool to hear that you are out there in the big, bad, working world :) hope you are enjoying yourself and think how good the knitting is going to feel in the evening after your long days work, you will have really earned it (that is how I justify the knitting binges I have after school/work!)
good luck and have FUN :)
px

2:43 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm ready for the downpour of "Summer of Dave" posts!
I don't think an hour goes by without me thinking about Book Seven. What a freak I am.
Would love to see some blocking pictures!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home