Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Something Happened!

We had dog action today. After a mysterious visit, when the dogs were banished to the bedroom, this was their response:

Something happened! Someone's been here.

The culprit started here...



moved over here...


and then, oddly, returned to the starting point.



Dumdumduuuuummm.

But who was it? Who was this mysterious creature sending the whole house into an uproar?

I give you, the culprit:


That's right, Baby Yoda (modeling the adorable Umbilical Cord hat from Stitch n' Bitch that I had recently finished for The Hubba's secretary- the baby-to-be is a boy, but isn't that color charming on her too?). Baby Yoda had our dogs in an UPROAR. Sherlock Holmes had never been more on the case. They also picked up distinct traces of Son Yoda and Knitty Yoda, but I'm betting all those baby smells had to be the strongest, as the ottoman, where Baby Yoda started, in her car seat, and then left from, having been returned to said car seat, was the main point of focus.

Smells! Ahhhh! Unknown smells! It was an exciting afternoon for everyone.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Jimmy Durante once said, "...da nose, knows."

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww definite cute factor going on there.

Hug!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

B totally enjoyed seeing this post! Dogs, dogs, and dogs, and then... his baby! He had a big ol' smile looking at it.
"Look! It's our baby!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's cute as a button and you should all be over here with me...there is a mysterious lack of yarn in this country though...I'm perplexed, hell, I thought even the construction workers would be knitting over here...I guess I fall into the "Delusional Knitter: Just Because I Knit and My Friends Knit, Everyone Knits" category... :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home