Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Great Things Come in Small Packages

Can you believe all this



came out of this box?



It's a Sockret Pal miracle!

I have an Angel Pal who swept in when other Pals were detained and sent me the loveliest box of goodies. We have a wool and silk hand-spun (the flecked brown) and hand-spun, hand-painted wool by Old Orchard Yarns (that yummy blue)


and, from The Natural Dye Studio, the softest pink and white sock yarn you've ever had the good fortune to lay eyes on


and that gorgeous colorful hank of yarn hand-dyed by my Pal and a baggie of bath goodies (from Prairie Land Herbs) that smell incredible and that I've still got wrapped up in the packaging because I'm that kind of person.


What generosity! What kindness of spirit! What a lot of stuff for me- HAHAHAHAHA!

Now I know exactly how Blanche must have felt (minus the drinking problem and promiscuity) when she said, "I've always relied on the kindness of strangers."

Thank you Angel Pal (identity unknown- unless she chooses to admit to her alter-ego?) for such generous gift giving!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Fire said...

wow, what a lovely suprise. highly deserved, Em. Hows things with you? Anything fun on the needles?

5:10 PM  
Blogger girlwithasword said...

Hi!! I am glad you like your package. :) I have some of that Natural Dye Studio yarn on the needles right now it it is deeee-vine. I do hope you enjoy it...and all the rest of the goodies! :)
-maggie (owner of aforementioned prairielandherbs.com! lol! :) )
girlwithasword.blogspot.com

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home