Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Monday, December 18, 2006

F.O.B. #7: What would I like? So glad you asked...

Yoda asked and I have answered, as our F.O.B. # 7: What knitterly items would you most like to receive this holiday?
WELL

7. From Cafe Press, the bumper sticker that reads "I Knit Therefore I Rock." So true.

6. Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush

5. A gift certificate for some old-fashioned yarn buying. One day, Christmas knitting will be over and- not that I've not loved every minute of it- I will be free! FREE! to knit what I want. And a nice long shopping trip (in person or online, folks, I'm not picky) would be deevine.

4. Any good book on CD to listen to while knitting (yeah, that's a cheat I know).

3. Koigu sock yarn.

2. Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch

1. Brooke's yarn! My current favorites are "Secret Garden" and "Viola." CoughcoughMomtheHubba (Suz Knitter's been done for weeks, I'm certain) Brooke is a super speedy shipper. Just saying.

So there's number 7. I'm getting to work on number six now, so prep up folks.

To Parisa, I know you too are working on a Mac- again, sister from another mother- and if you need help doing links, I might be able to assist. There's a sort of tricky way to get the link that initially seems difficult but once you do it a few times, it's a breeze. And whoever wants F.O.B. #5- be the first to comment and it's yours! For a limited time only!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bagsy I blog number 5!!! I have no idea what it will be on but Wednesday is my day to breath and reboot and I would like to add my 2 cents (how American of me :) to this lovely bloggy journey! hope that is OK. If it is already promised to someone then Thursday before I fly is mine. Either way...brilliant joke by the way! Pure classic!!

oh and a wee Mac tutorial on links would be brilliant. It is time for knatty to enter the world of linked up thinking!

px

3:06 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I completely agree with the gift certificate. That would be such a nice thing - not that I need to acquire more yarn. I think my dresser is quite full as it is!
WOuld love some koigu myself. Must try that stuff out sometime.
Sorry about missing out on #2 at the store. It looked like a good one!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home