Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

F.O.B. #11: Knitter Down, Knitter DOWN

*Just Added: check Brooke's blog for tomorrow's F.O.B. #10! She's got some fantastically clever question to ask and while she's typing away, your Fealess (Thoughtless? Feckless?) Leader will be hitting the snooze button four more times. YEESSS! Thank you Brooke! Can't wait to answer!*

Today's late Christmas blog? Give us eleven holiday favorite films. Doesn't have to be a "Christmas movie" but one YOU associate with Christmas.

Yes, I'm not that impressed by it either, but, ya'll, I'm spent. SPENT. No good reasons, but there you have it.

11. A Christmas Story

10. Die Hard. So sayeth The Hubba- it does take place at a Christmas Eve party.

9. When Harry Met Sally...

8. Lethal Weapon. So sayeth me and it's also at Christmas. So there.

7. Something's Gotta Give.

6. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

5. It's a Wonderful Life. Don't start with the stones, but I hadn't seen this one until last year. LOVED IT.

4. The Sound of Music. Have they already played it on ABC yet? I've not noticed.

3. Christmas Vacation.

2. The Family Stone.

1. Love Actually.

Tomorrow's topic will be great, much more interesting. Knitter's honor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya! Would it be OK if I did tomorrow's F.O.B.? I have a good idea for one and it would give you a much needed break, oh fearless leader :) Let me know and I'll post it tomorrow during the day.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I, can I?? Oooh ooh...pick me!! *grin*

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi...it's me again...I have another idea for F.O.B #9...it might give the thinking caps a break and is kind of more research/scavenger hunt-ish. Let me know :)

xo
Your F.O.B. Assistant :P
(look at me, giving myself a title now...*grin*)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home