Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Goodies! For Me!

Just a quick post to thank my Sockret Pal for all the goodies! They're deee-vine.


I particularly love the pink DPNs; cool or what? Still, the big winner is, hands down, the Noro Silk Garden. How did you know?! I've been itching to get my fingers on this gorgeous silk/mohair/wool blend. How fantastic are these colors?


I think I already have a plan for them, a scarf for me, me, it's mineminemineminemine. Branching Out from Knitty. Yipee!

Thanks Sockret Pal!

4 Comments:

Blogger JCarson said...

Wouldn't that Noro Silk make your dear auld f'ther a nice muffler? Just asking.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

WOW GiRlY! That is some mo fine "yahn" you got there! Enjoy

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh! So lucky! I've always wanted to try Noro. Can't wait to see what becomes of it!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Gorgeous colorway of Noro you've got there!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home