Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Drive In, Drive Out

"Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training." Anna Freud

Just a quick post to say I am (oh I'm cringing just telling you) on the road again. A friend in Tennessee is getting married tomorrow and so comes a whirlwind trip to be at the yarn store, get outta town, to a wedding and back in town in time for next week. I must say after all this travel I have paired my packing down tremendously from this:

to only two bags. If you're curious my knitting bag is always one of them.

I do have to be at the yarn store and I am so short of time that even typing the words to say it takes far too long. So instead pictures of flowers received from The Hubba last night. No particular reason, just because.



Isn't he lovely?

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Hubba is so sweet! Too bad you're on your way out of town and the roses will be sitting there all alone until you return.

The sock is lovely. I want you to try the next pair from a different pattern though. Remind me to share my pedicure sock idea with you.

Great to see you last night at the yarn store. I won't be there next week :-( See you later!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

What a sweetie!
Hope your trip went well!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home