Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

"When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes." Desiderius Erasmus




What does a knitter do when she isn't knitting, working in a yarn store, or writing about knitting? Well, she might bake banana bread from a delicious recipe posted on My Little Mochi's adorable blog. While she does, she might think about her birthday resolution (because she just doesn't DO New Year's Resolutions) to stop baking the same thing and start branching out.

She might read. She might wish she had the desire to read grander books, "War and Peace" say, but she is not so foolish as to check these books out of the library.

What does a Barkley do when he is not running in the yard? He stares out the window and thinks about running.



A Barkley, it appears, is far more one-track than a knitter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I've heard great things about "The Secret Life of Bees". You must let me know what you think.
The green walls of the kitchen look wonderful in the picture with Barkley!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home