Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finally- The Big Reveal

No, not Deathly Hallows though, may I say, wow- WOW- it took three days to finish the book and I don't think I was a very nice person in the time when I wasn't reading. Which was too bad for The Hubba, as- here's the announcement- we were moving the whole time The Book was in my possession.

Tah-Dah!

Not too far this time, "too far" being between 500 to 800 miles, as in our last two moves. Nope, we are a mere thirty-ish miles away in the lovely land of Greensboro, friendly neighbor to the west of Burlington.

Say hello to our new home!



OK, maybe that's really George Clooney's place at Lake Como (hence him being in the picture- or, he's really good friends with the Knitter family... I can't even try and make that one make sense).

No, here's our real, non-George-Clooney-involved new home



Tah-Dah!

Good news, even as we switch physical locations, Neighbor Knitter stays the same (was that weird? just then? to link my own blog? blatant self-promotion anyone?) and I'll be back to regular blogging any day now (I know, promises, promises). For now, in case you missed it, I'll remind everyone the last Harry Potter book IS available and if you've not already bought it, rush straight to your local bookstore (or supermarket- long story, maybe I'll tell it during one of my regular blogs) and buy it! Immediately! Its AWESOME. And I use that word in its truest sense, as in "inspiring awe". Get it. Read it. Live it.

And stop by, say hello, check out all our empty rooms! We've got boxes for sitting and the finest sweet tea Bojangles has to offer!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Wow! That looks like such a cool house. What's it like inside?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Little Fire said...

what a beeeeeeautiful house!! congrats on it Em, hope the movin has gone smoothly. Yup, yup, Wisp is indeed a wrap type thingy but the buttons make it versatile...it's basically a glorified rectangle of easy peasy lace with buttons...lovely :) wish I had a better pic of the halter, cuz I'm really proud of it. maybe when I get the new bra ;) heehee! and the socks, well I loooooove toe-up, means you can try them on all the time, even tho I didn't make use of that this time and mis-sized them but also the way you do the heel in this pattern rocks my socks off. much love for it! you should give it a whirl. thanks for the lovely welcome back to the fold. it's good to be back!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Little Fire said...

p.s. "mum"...you cool bean you! or for the Southern Irish amoung us "Mam", heehee!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That house is so beautiful!

And Harry was most definitely awesome. I NEED to read it again, but I've got to pry it from my mother's fingers first.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Em...sigh...how pretty!! ...and it loooks just like Clooney's! *grin* Before I ramble on any further...did you tell me you were moving? Did I miss the clue somewhere in all of my own moving self-absorption? At least we're still sorta neighbors ;) Can't wait to talk to you! I misssssss yoouuuuuu xoxoxo

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home