Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!

I'm so pleased to bring you



Flora, the newest member of the Yoda family*. Isn't she just gorgeous? Truly, I can't describe it. You can't quite imagine her adorable little mouth, beautiful eyes, and gorgeous head of RED HAIR. We love the Scots! The Hubba and I saw her at the hospital Saturday and, while I've not seen too many newborns, I can say she is surely the most gorgeous baby I've ever laid eyes on.

*This message was approved by Knitty Yoda (or at least she said she didn't mind me posting pictures and I took it as "full steam ahead!")

Other, less important, but still crucial, news: it's the NFC and AFC championships. So, please, forgive me, if I fall off the planet today while watching games. I'll be back to phoning, emailing, and posting tomorrow or as soon as my heart stops racing and my blood pressure comes down to normal levels.

GO COLTS!

GO BEARS!

HELLO FLORA!

It is a wonderful world, isn't it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!!! She's beautiful!! She's perfect!! Hooray!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Like Stevie Sang: "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?"

She's such a little angel!

Hooray for the Colts and Bears! I was stoked about the Colts great combeack!!! Mr. K is offering for you to come here to watch the Super Bowl in case their is tension at your house with the Hubba! ;^)

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an overwhelming urge to eat that babies cheeks. I think it would be physically impossible for her to be any cuter!! So beautiful...and what a name...a flower for a flower!

how are you, dear Em? long time no see/hear/blog! hope you had a fab holiday (gathered you might have from your blogs...gorgeous yarn, you lucky thing)

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww she is the cutest baby, you are so right.

Hugs!!!!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home