Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lovin' the Laces

I'm kooky crazy for this lace pattern!




Cast-on Tuesday, frogged Wednesday evening at Knit Night with the girls (for once, it was a pattern mistake NOT my mistake- ha!). I recast on Wednesday evening, 1.17.07, with Cherry Tree Hills Supersock Solid in Violet on size 0 DPNs (I found them!).

A four-line chart creates the lacy pattern and I knew there was a teeny-tiny chance this could be a bit of a struggle. Oh-ho, not true! There's a RHYTHM and once you get into it, these babies SAIL along. Love it! Live it, love it, lace it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

OMG EM!!! You're smokin' fast! They look really great and are totally making me regret not getting that "yahn" when it was on sale! Oh well, a girl can't have it all.

Keep up the great knitting!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooohh...pretty! Purple is my fave :)I wonder if Viviane or Morgaine would wear them ? *grin*...I'm on chapter 4 now...catching up to you :)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home