Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's Just a Little Off

"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson

Life is Not Right here at the Knitter household.




I can think of no reasonable excuse to give The Hubba over our table's lack of usability except to say the yarn has taken over the household. He will point out we have four other chairs we could sit in and I will have to pull My Crazies out of hiding and explain that no one can eat at the table for fear something might spill on the yarn. Yes, I know there's a good size distance between the opposite ends of the table, but what if...? So I'm not taking any chances. (To any non-knitters- ahem, Parental Knitters & Co- the yarn around the chairs isn't actually My Crazies, its stretching out the kinks in my pre-knitted up HP scarf yarn). So the yarn stays and we will balance our plates (it's taco night, I'm afraid, how terribly inconvenient) on our knees, on our sofa. Because I could go on if salsa spilled on the couch, but I cannot say the same for the yarn.

Upside to All This Off-ness: If the CIA ever needs someone for a vital Typing-Up-the-Bad-Sorts-Mission, I'll be ready for action.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Are the dogs following orders around the yarn? I think Bruce would have a VERY hard time not playing with it!
Nice chairs, by the way!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home