Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sigh

I should have written this post yesterday, when we were still excited and the outcome wasn't decided. But you know what it's like- busy with baby, busy with dinner (first time making cornbread!), busy with baby, busy with dogs, busy with baby....

Instead I can only report, if you've not heard, the Vols did not win their first game of the year. They lost to unranked UCLA in overtime, 24-27. No cute baby pictures or delicious cornbread can change that...







...but they do take some of the sting away.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JCarson said...

Just looking at that little cuties face takes away all the sting. What football game?

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the loss.
Hey, where's the butter for that cornbread? That's what makes me sad about your post! No butter!
What a cutie!
Ann

12:42 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm ready for some more baby pictures now! I know she's growing like a weed!
Have you seen this site before?
http://100days.ning.com/
I've just found it and will into it further. Seems interesting. Could be helpful for me.
And I rememebered what my login stuff is!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home