Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Friday, October 26, 2007

SAFF

Also known as the Southeastern Fiber Festival and where Knitty Yoda and I will be this weekend. Hooray!

Neither of us know exactly what to expect, but checking out other bloggers who are going, I've read the phrase "Knitter's Christmas" over and over and over again.

That is an exciting phrase.

I have nothing to contribute right now, as I have no point of reference. This is my first fiber festival. These are the first classes I'll be taking outside of my LYS (I've got Mosaic Knitting Sat am and Two Socks at Once on DPNs Sunday am). This is my first road trip specifically for crafting. It's a big weekend.

I'm bringing the laptop and the camera so I'll try and update as we go along. We'll see how that goes...

For now, wish Yoda and I luck! We're both a little over the top excited. I know, I, at least, am so excited, I can't think of one single joke to make. Not one.

Hence my blatant plagiarism.

Knitty Yoda: It's 180 miles to Asheville, we got a full tank of gas, some double pointed needles, it's raining, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Me: Hit it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you know, the J&S Cafeteria just up the road from the Ag Center has free wifi. :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

*sigh* No fibre festivals for me. I love the quote though. Enjoy the festival for me.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home