Neighborknitter

We're not here for a long time; we're here for a good time.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Forecast: Cloudy

"One secret of life is that the reason life works at all is that not everyone in your tribe is nuts on the same day." Anne Lamott

Still in a weird foggy place. Managed to knit a few rows on the HP scarf last night but it's not made great advancement yet, hence the lack of pictures. Felt compelled to post when I read that quote from My Book of the Week, Anne Lamott's "Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith." It made me laugh out loud when I read it.
As I'm still operating with only half a brain (unfortunately it's the poorly functioning half) there's nothing new to report. My Mystery Dishcloth group just finished a lighthouse pattern that I'm excited to start, once I have the necessary yarn, needles, and all synapses firing properly in place. Hope those with my condition (re: brain cloud) are coming through all right. Until then, for our easy listening part of the program, here are some more shots of lovely water.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home